Thursday 4 October 2012

4d: My award Title

The name of my award title is something i have been thinking about since i started the BAPP Program. I have been performing since age 7 and studied professionally for 3 years so some thing with arts in it is a definite yes. Since my passion for African cinema and media has grown and having worked in production over the summer and wanting to go into it in the future i would like to Propose:


BA (Hons) Professional Practice in Media and Arts


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Afi,

    I think if your passion really lies within African cinema and media then you should definitely incoporate it into your award title. I found when brainstorming my award title ideas that I didn't actually want my degree to have musical theatre or dance in it. I realised this when talking to my boyfriend. I mentioned that I already had a National Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre from the Urdang Academy and he said 'well why do you want a degree in Musical Theatre, if you already have a very good qualification from a good college- surely that is enough for your performance side of things?', I realised yes maybe casting directors wouldn't be that bothered by a degree in MT.

    I haven't decided on my award title but I have decided that I want it to lean more towards Education in Performing Arts or drama and dance instruction. I hope this helps.


    Thanks

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete