Tuesday 30 October 2012

6b

From the very beginning i knew the inquiry i had chosen would limit me a whole lot. The only people that my questions and research would benefit would be Ghanaians. I thought about changing my inquiry but thought to myself this is something i could learn a lot about and hopefully something could come of it in the future.

I first realised this with my SIG, i posted a discussion topic and realised people were going my group not joining in the discussion, I have now realised this is because they maybe don't know about Arts in Ghana, i think my only way to solve this is to get the linked in Ghanaian community involved. I think with that i will get more feedback and answers to help with my inquiry. 

The same problem is happening with my survey, although you can't force people to take it. I have posted the link in my SIG group so the more members i get that are willing to ill it in the better my statistics will be.

The interview process is something i am looking forward to, i have decided i will interview three types of people as i know the answers will be different and i can get different angles from them. These are; A school/ uni teacher lecturer, a uni student and a professional in the industry. All these interviews will have to be conducted over email.

These are the tools i have chosen to use, i don't think the other two would be possible to carry out now, but i may try them when i travel to Ghana in dec for 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i think what you're doing is great. Why not interview people who arn't professional aswell to see how they feel from a different perspective? Thats what I am doing in my enquiry as you get a whole different viewpoint.
    Good luck and enjoy Ghana!

    ReplyDelete